In case of doubt, pick the bigger size!
AMEs Shiny Silver (Limited Edition)
Don’t you wish you could protect the environment but also look dashing while doing it? Well… You’re lucky! The AMEs are here to help you.
Embrace your feet with a comfy pair of vegan sneakers, made using pineapple leaves, recycled plastic bottles, vegan leatherand cork.
Ethically manufactured in Spain using state-of-the-art techniques, you can wear them guilt-free, knowing fair wages have been paid to the workers that made them for you.
IMPORTANT: If you doubt between two sizes, go for the bigger one.
- Don’t harm poor defenseless animals nor contribute to the environmental damage of factory farming, as they are made with Onmicro, an eco-friendly vegan alternative to leather
- Recycle two plastic bottles per pair, as their insole is made with recycled PET, helping fight the plastic pollution that goes rampant in our oceans
- Use pineapple fiber, a material made reusing the waste from the pineapple cultivation that otherwise would have been thrown away, to give them a vibrant and unique colourful touch
- Use cork to give a unique feel to their shoe tag, which is one of the greenest materials there is, as no trees need to be cut down to produce it
- Are fully made in Spain, under fair labor conditions, in a facility that has its own waste recycle chain, which severely cuts down the residues generated by its production
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47