General Terms and Conditions Labels of Tomorrow
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- LABELS OF TOMORROW: the natural or legal person who offers products, (access to) digital content and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
- Day: calendar day;
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and / or services in connection with a distance contract and these goods, digital content and / or services are provided by LABELS OF TOMORROW or by a third party on the basis of an agreement. between that third party and LABELS OF TOMORROW;
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Digital content: data that is produced and supplied in digital form;
- Duration agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and / or digital content during a certain period;
- Durable medium: any tool – including e-mail – that enables the consumer or LABELS OF TOMORROW to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that facilitates future consultation or use during a period that is tailored to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded between LABELS OF TOMORROW and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for distance sales of products, digital content and / or services, whereby exclusive or joint use is made up to and including the conclusion of the agreement. is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and LABELS OF TOMORROW having to be together in the same room at the same time;
Article 2 – Identity Labels of Tomorrow
Labels of Tomorrow
trading under the name (s): LABELS OF TOMORROW or LOT
Office located at:
Chamber of Commerce number: 74889842
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from LABELS OF TOMORROW and to every distance contract concluded between LABELS OF TOMORROW and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made digitally available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, LABELS OF TOMORROW will indicate, before the distance contract is concluded, how the general terms and conditions at LABELS OF TOMORROW can be viewed free of charge.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they are consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 4 – Our Offer(s)
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and / or services being offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If LABELS OF TOMORROW uses images, they are a true representation of the products, services and / or digital content offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind LABELS OF TOMORROW.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 5 – The Contract
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, LABELS OF TOMORROW will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, LABELS OF TOMORROW will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, LABELS OF TOMORROW will take appropriate security measures.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW can – within legal frameworks – inform itself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as of all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If LABELS OF TOMORROW has good reasons not to enter into the agreement on the basis of this investigation, it is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW will at the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content to the consumer send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the postal address of the LABELS OF TOMORROW branch where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- the price, including all taxes on the product, service or digital content; insofar as applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite;
- In the event of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer can dissolve an agreement regarding the purchase of a product without giving reasons during a reflection period of 14 days. LABELS OF TOMORROW may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason (s).
- The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
- if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last product. LABELS OF TOMORROW may refuse an order for multiple products with different delivery times.
- if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
- in the case of contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
Article 7 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
- The consumer is liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 1.
Article 8 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will report this within the cooling-off period by means of a written letter or email to LABELS OF TOMORROW.
- As soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer will return the product or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) LABELS OF TOMORROW. This is not necessary if LABELS OF TOMORROW has offered to collect the product itself. The consumer has in any case complied with the return period if he returns the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
- The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in its original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by LABELS OF TOMORROW.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
- The consumer bears the full and direct costs of returning and packing the products safely.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved by operation of law.
Article 9 – Obligations of LABELS OF TOMORROW in case of withdrawal
- If LABELS OF TOMORROW makes the notification of withdrawal by the consumer electronically possible, it will immediately send a confirmation of receipt after receipt of this notification.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW will reimburse the purchase price of the products from the consumer, without delay but within 14 days following the day on which LABELS OF TOMORROW has received the products back in full and undamaged condition. Unless LABELS OF TOMORROW offers to collect the product himself, he may wait with paying back until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is earlier.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW will use the same payment method that the consumer used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer.
- Costs for shipping the products to the consumer, and return shipping costs are not reimbursed by LABELS OF TOMORROW.
Article 10 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
LABELS OF TOMORROW can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if LABELS OF TOMORROW has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement:
- Products manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Sealed products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products which, by their nature, are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
- Service contracts, up to a maximum of 48 hours before the agreed performance of the service;
- Agreements with regard to leisure activities, if a specific date or period of execution is provided for in the agreement;
Article 11 – The price
- During the period of validity stated in an offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, LABELS OF TOMORROW can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which LABELS OF TOMORROW has no influence, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if LABELS OF TOMORROW has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- these are the result of fluctuations in the financial market, to be demonstrated by LABELS OF TOMORROW,
- The total prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 12 – Fulfillment of agreement and warranty
- LABELS OF TOMORROW guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations.
- The legal warranty period applies to the purchase of products from LABELS OF TOMORROW.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW guarantees the reliability and / or usability of the products it supplies in accordance with the specifications offered. The date stated on the invoice is the starting date for the guarantee.
- No claim can be made on the warranty of products:
- in case of damage through intent or negligence;
- in case of improper use or negligent maintenance;
- with normal wear and tear;
- in case of damage due to non-observance or incorrect observance of the instructions for use.
- An additional warranty provided by LABELS OF TOMORROW, its supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against LABELS OF TOMORROW under the agreement if LABELS OF TOMORROW has failed to fulfill its part of the agreement.
- An additional guarantee is understood to mean any commitment of LABELS OF TOMORROW in which it grants the consumer certain rights or claims that go beyond what he is legally obliged to do in the event that he has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement.
Article 13 – Delivery and execution
- LABELS OF TOMORROW will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of products and / or services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to LABELS OF TOMORROW.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, LABELS OF TOMORROW will execute accepted orders with due speed, but no later than 5 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 14 days after placing the order. The consumer has the right to terminate the agreement free of charge if LABELS OF TOMORROW is unable to send the products to the consumer within 30 days after the agreed delivery date.
- The ownership of the delivered products will pass to the consumer after the amount due has been paid in full. The risk of the products is transferred to the consumer at the time of delivery.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, LABELS OF TOMORROW will immediately refund the amount that the consumer has paid.
Article 14 – Payment
- Payment must be made in advance and in one go and can be paid via the payment methods indicated on the LABELS OF TOMORROW webshop or by transfer of the amount due via bank transaction in the case of a consumer specific written offer.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW has the right to ship products only after full payment from the consumer, stating the corresponding order characteristics, has been visibly credited to his bank account.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to LABELS OF TOMORROW without delay.
- LABELS OF TOMORROW cares about our planet why invoices are only made available digitally.
Article 15 – Complaints procedure
- LABELS OF TOMORROW has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to LABELS OF TOMORROW within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to LABELS OF TOMORROW will be answered within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, LABELS OF TOMORROW will reply within 14 days with a confirmation of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- The consumer must in any case give LABELS OF TOMORROW 4 weeks to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation. After this period a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement.
Article 16 – Applicable law
- Contracts between LABELS OF TOMORROW and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law.